1.1
Additional Fees

I think he thinks that since under eye area heals very well he doesn't need to try to hide scars - they are prominent well more than 1/2 cm under the lash line (on one eye he began at the lash line and there is a roll at that point and then it diverges down almost a full cm). He didn't even bother making the scars by the ears in the contours - they run right down the side of my face.

Behind my ears looks like raised braids of skin with all of the puckering and bulges. One side of my face was lifted too tight so I have wrinkles all along from my eye to my temple. It is a MESS! One of these was taken right afterward I was so panicked, but he said it would still be "OK" it was "normal" - the fact that the face heals well doesn't mean you wreck it with poor quality work.

The puckering never went away and he says, "it's not fixable".

I am forever scarred and needn't have been had I done my homework a little bit better! Please do yours!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

OverdueScorpion

Sorry to hear Dr. Simoni butchered you.

I know only to well what it is like since I was also butchered by another physician, Dr.

Vladimir Grigoryants. There should be a Law which sends physicians who butcher patients to jail and with a heavy fine, divided between the victims.