I am writing this to warn people about Dr. Payman Simoni, as I wish others had warned me. I went to him to fix another doctor's mistakes. But Dr. Simoni made things much, much worse.

I needed fat grafting, but instead Dr. Simoni removed fat from the damaged parts. He not only made it look worse, but now I have functional damage, causing extreme and constant pain. I cried in Simoni's office when telling him of the damage the other doctor did to me. You would think he would be careful when he operated on me. But it was as if he paid no attention to what I told him and did a surgery that was totally inappropriate for me. And then after seeing photos of the damage he not only didn't apologize, but he then started posting ridiculous lies about me on the internet.

When he saw my negative review of him on a doctor rating site, he posted several times that I was a former employee who stole drugs from him. I then found two other posts of his from 2008, a year before I ever met him, where he said exactly the same thing about two other women who gave him negative reviews. And when I exposed that fact, he then came up with a new lie to post about me, that I was extorting money from him. Now he is posting that I am a drug addict.

Also, when he saw my negative review of him, he called me and threatened me with physical harm if I did not remove those posts. I took him seriously enough to call the police, and I removed the posts. But I decided to repost them, and let everyone know that if anything happens to me, he is responsible.

In my opinion, this man is incompetent and behaves like a sociopath. He lies so blatantly, and thinks nothing of threatening someone with violence when they do something he doesn't like. And I am not the only one who has had a bad experience with him. Here are other posts I found about him on the internet:

"BAD DOCTOR, bait and switch, below average surgery, tricky office, dishonest surgeon, need I say more. Faclifts he does are probably the worst in LA. He hides behind the Beverly Hills address to cover up the sham that is his practice. AVOID at all cost."

"I now look like a distorted freak. I am extremely upset and would never recommend him. Horrible".

"I basically paid this doctor to ruin my nose and my life. Please say away from him. I wish every day that I had."

"Going to Dr. Simoni for my nose job was the worst mistake I ever made. "

"Don't waste your time going to this arrogant fool".

"His horrible surgical skills are no match for his horrible bedside manner."

And even though Simoni has only been in California a short time, he already has a malpractice judgement against him in Small Claims Court in Los Angeles County. You can get the info on their website, but you have to pay for it, so I copied and pasted it here:

Case Number: 08S00319

FIBER, MIRIAM VS. SIMONI, PAYMAN

Filing Date: 02/20/2008

Case Type: Small Claims (Limited Jurisdiction)

Filing Court: Beverly Hills Courthouse

Status: DISPOSED BY JUDGMENT

07/15/2008 AFTER SUBMISSION, THE COURT ORDERS JUDGMENT ENTERED AS A

FINAL DISPOSITION ON APPEAL TRIAL DE NOVO ON 07/15/08 .

FOR (FIBER, MIRIAM) . AGAINST (SIMONI, PAYMAN) DR. .

PRINCIPAL $ 3200.00 . COSTS $ 146.00 , AND SUPERIOR

COURT COSTS $ 0.00 . TOTAL $ 3346.00 .

Dr. Simoni has been sued at least 3 times in New York, and is currently being sued for medical malpractice case in Nassau County - you can look it up online.

Had an Experience with Dr Simoni?

Comments

I believe the women that are reporting Simoni as this is a valid court case. He lied when he said that he was never sued.

to Glad to Know Los Angeles, California, United States #934887

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr.Payman Simone as well and it also went horribly wrong, my nose is more bent than before, and the breathing is worse now.

It needs to be corrected now. Luckily I found a good surgeon who will take care of that.

We need to stop this man Dr.Simoni from doing any more surgery on people.That is why he is not even certified by the american board of plastic surgery - no wonder !

to David #934893

BTW Dr Simoni Payman is NOT certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery!

Dr Simoni´s website states that he is certified with the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, but a search for him within 50 miles of zip code 90211 does NOT list him! http://www.aaoaf.org/FindaPhysician.aspx

I can not believe that such a human being shamelessly calls himself "a beverly hills plastic surgeon of the stars" , even appeared on TV!

to David #1264267

Thank

I wrote the above and it's inaccurate.

San Francisco, California, United States #744782

I am the author of the above post about Payman Simoni. The post is inaccurate.

love himmmmm

You're lucky you didn't have had a problem with him yourself, but doesn't it bother you that he

has done horrible things to other people? What does that say about his skill and character, or lack thereof?

I can only speak on my own personal experience.

I had open rhinoplasty performed on me by Dr.Simoni, and what I experienced was a very friendly and proffesional staff, and an experienced and skilled doctor who was more than willing to answer any questions or concerns I presented him with.

I am very pleased with my results.

I would highly recommend Dr.Simoni!!!

to Jennifer L. C. Los Angeles, California, United States #934891

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr.Payman Simoni: it went wrong, my nose looks horrible now.I am just one of many many victoms who were deceived by Dr Payman Simoni.

Luckily i found a good surgeon who will correct that fatal mistake.

Dr Simoni Payman is NOT certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery!

he got the guts to continue performing surgeries on people despite the many customer complaints and many surgeries that went wrong! He dares to locate his rip-off office in the heart of Beverly Hills looking for new victims, ripping people off, lying to them... A money greedy surgeon without any skills. It is a big shame for the american plastic surgery scene to have somebody like Dr.

Simoni Payman representing the United States art of plastic surgery. He needs to be removed. Hopefully soon. Btw I am one of many many victims who were deceived and the surgery went wrong- you can check up http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Payman-Simoni/Beverly-Hills-California-90211/Dr-Payman-Simoni-NOT-RECOMMENDED-Beverly-Hills-California-513658 What goes around comes around: soon...

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS FAKE UNSKILLED DOCTOR if you love yourself!. The result of my rhinoplasty is ridicolous, everybody looking at my nose now is wondering whether a "medical doctor" or a layman did the surgery, it looks way worse than before, uneven, crooked, even the breathing is worse than before. Dr Simoni having the guts to locate his rip-off "office"in beverly hills , he should more be in afghanistan or somewhere in the middle east where he comes from.

On top of that a money greedy surgeon charging his patients for every little thing,cream,visit.Thank god there is life after death so that people like him will get their judgement.