Dr. Payman Simoni called me and threatened me with physical harm if I didn't remove my negative review of him on the internet. At first I was afraid of him and I removed the posts, but then I decided to report him to the police and I put the posts back up to warn others about him. This is the scariest doctor I have ever run across. He is a pathological liar and you cannot trust a word he says. He has been sued many times in NY & CA for malpractice, and is CURRENTLY being sued for malpractice in NY. You can check this out yourself on these websites:

Had an Experience with Dr Simoni?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #937542

I am a former/patient of so called "Dr" Payman Simoni, Beverly Hills and MUST warn people to stay away from this disgusting and fake physician.

I had a simple rhinoplasty with Dr Payman Simoni in 2014 and it went totally wrong.

Me as an european can not understand how such a man dares to do surgeries on people despite all the ongoing failures and customer complaints. Even the simplest rhinoplasty Dr Simoni can not perform. No wonder why he is NOT CERTIFIED by the American Board of Plastic Surgery - you can check yourself , go to their website. I was a fool, during my stay in california believing that a physician who is in beverly hills must be an expert - unfortunately i picked someone who is very unskilled and his list of customer complaints is very long.

Very much reason to doubt is also that if you google "dr simoni reviews" then at least 5-7 different websites of DR SIMONI HIMSELF with his name in the URLs appear and show us "customer feedback" which are all of course fake! rather go and check on websites which do not belong to Dr Payman Simoni , namely vitals.com, realself.com, ripoffreport.com, www.dr-simoni.pissedconsumer.com ----the customer complaints list in all of these sites is LONG.

Isnt that enough to doubt that man?

San Francisco, California, United States #743468

I am the author of the above post about Payman Simoni. The post is inaccurate.

Verwood, England, United Kingdom #112247

Dr Payman Simoni is a distinguished physician with national and international recognition.

Ignore such rubbish.

Ignore this persons pure baloney.

to Dr Chang, Dr Commons, Dr Green #767687

I am the author of the above post and it is not true.She has not lied and she had not extorted money from anyone.

I am sorry for the harm I have caused.

SS11

Just look up the information yourself and you will see who is telling the truth.

Verwood, England, United Kingdom #109054

The dishonest person writing these internet smears is the true liar and a liar with purpose. The purpose is to extort money from Dr Simoni and some 11 other doctors according to reports.

Ignore such rubbish. The silly nonsense listed does not even exist on the internet although this person has a track record of making many posts under many names about people.

The good news is that Google is becoming aware of many of these perpetrators of what amounts to internet terrorism and will soon block them and the rogue sites that make money from their extortion efforts. Ignore this persons pure baloney.

4. Written by Dr Simoni, Dr Chang, Dr Greens, on 17-01-2010 10:26

The individual who writes nagative comments about Dr Goerge Commons is an extortionist that goes after reputable plastic Surgeons.

She writes the exact thing about Dr Simoni, Dr Kristopher Chang, and Dr Ron Greenspan.

Do not believe a word she says. That is how she tries to make dirty money.

She uses different user names such as SS11, V.S., or Jennie, and, etc….. But the message is always says the same thing. Every doctor is a liar and everyone ruined her life and destroyed her and attacked her.

The question is how come there is not even one malpractice lawsuit won by this person.

She has been to court many times but...

to Dr Commons, Dr Chang, and othe #767688

I am the author of the above post and it is not true. She has not lied and she had not extorted money from anyone. I am sorry for the harm I have caused.