Dr.Payman Simoni threatened me with harm if I didn't remove a negative rating I gave him on a doctor rating website.

I reported him to the police. This man is totally out of control, posting outrageous lies about me all over the internet, even posing as other doctors and lawyers, saying false and defamatory things about me. He even posted my full name, address and phone number, violating HIPAA laws.

He has been sued many times for malpractice, and I am going to sue him for malpractice & defamation.I hope the Medical Board will take away his license.

Had an Experience with Dr Simoni?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #743464

I am the author of the above post about Payman Simoni. The post is inaccurate.

All I know is that the staff did not even call me back. Now after reading this, it may be a blessing in disquise. Many of the before and after photo show no real difference except that the patient is wearing heavy make up after.

Interesting.You say that Dr Payman Simoni is a distinguished physician with national and international recognition.

When I searched on his name, I found 8 or 9 websites proclaiming how wonderful Dr. Simoni is. The thing that's interesting about that is that they all appear to be websites owned by Dr.

Simoni.I didn't see anything that I would consider national or international recognition.

Do not believe Simoni's lies.A judge in Los Angeles didn't, and threw out his wife's restraining order.

This woman filed a false restraining order, committing perjury in retaliation for my TRUE posts about her husband's botched surgery. The Simoni's lie constantly.

Simoni even lies to patients on his WEBSITE, saying I am a former employee, not a patient, but his wife said in her sworn statement that I WAS a former patient.Get your lies straight, Simoni.

to Simoni Victim San Francisco, California, United States #761395

I am the author of the above post and it is inaccurate.

The person who wrote this nonsence abuot Dr Simoni is a disturb mental person by the name of valerie swan. she tries to extort money from reputable physicians but has not been able to do so. she claims Dr Chang sold her naked pictures on internet. she claims that dr commons ruined her business. she claims Dr Greenspan raped her. The list goes on and on. Valerie swan in a mental case and do not pay attention to her comments.

Dr Payman Simoni is a distinguished physician with national and international recognition. Valerie swan is the true liar and a liar with purpose. The purpose is to extort money from Drs and her own famoly member according to reports. Ignore such rubbish. The silly nonsense listed does not even exist on the internet although this person has a track record of making many posts under many names about people In addition to a PhD I am also an attorney and the good news is that Google is becoming aware of many of these perpetrators of what amounts to internet terrorism and will soon block them and the rogue sites that make money from their extortion efforts. Ignore this persons pure baloney.

Valerei Swan pretends to be a psychic be aware. She will use your private information to blackmail you. Her bussines name used to be Mystic9. She is not using that name anymore. She tried to ruin her clients reputation for money.

to Valerie Swan is Scam artist #767684

I am the author of the above post and it is totally fabricated.

I am very sorry, Valerie.