Dr. Payman Simoni did the wrong surgery on me, doing the exact opposite of what he was supposed to do. When I gave him a negative review on another website, he called & threatened me with harm if I didn't remove it. I reported him to the police. Then he started posting absurd lies about me - that I wasn't a patient, I was a former employee who stole drugs from him. I found posts of his from 2008, a year before I ever had the misfortune of meeting him, saying the EXACT same thing about 2 other people who gave him a negative review. Every day I find new posts of his on the internet saying false and defamatory things about me, and smearing my business, even though he has never been a client of mine. This man is scary and totally out of control. He has been sued several times in NY & CA, and you can look those up yourself here:

The post below is by Simoni himself, making up more lies about me. This man spends all of his time on the internet, even responding to posts that have nothing to do with him, posting vicious lies about me. No wonder he operates on the wrong parts. He has been sued many times in NY & CA for malpractice. You can look them up yourself:

Had an Experience with Dr Simoni?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #900785

OMG!I went in for a procedure and swore I would never go back to him because I felt he was a crook.

But then Jennifer the Nurse Practitioner was hired and I like her a lot.

If she was not there, I would never ever, ever step foot in that place after reading all of this scary information!!!!

San Francisco, California, United States #743462

I am the author of the above post about Payman Simoni. The post is inaccurate.

Then why did the lawyer in the case tell me it WAS medical malpractice? Your lies are are just proving to people that they cannot trust a word you say.

Folsom, Louisiana, United States #254001

Most if not all the posts criticizing me are by Simoni himself.Look up the cases yourself on the CA & NY court website.

I got a copy of the complaint for the CA one - she says Simoni damaged her in surgery.

That doesn't sound like a car accident, now does it?And the one in NY says right on the website that it is medical malpractice.

Folsom, Louisiana, United States #202828

I spoke with the lawyer in the NY case myself and it IS a medical malpractice case.

Folsom, Louisiana, United States #202826

Simoni is CURRENTLY being sued for malpractice, one of many lawsuits against him:

#202758

Your a big looser, and a *** artist. I can give you a psychic prediction of what will happen to you, your gonna get sued for libel. F Off VS!

Dr Simoni did my rhinoplasty and it turned out great.He knows what he's doing and has a lot of experience.He's very nice and humble.

The staff was caring and he did EVERYTHING RIGHT!He is a wonderful plastic surgeon and shame on those who try to ruin his rep.