Dr. Payman Simoni did the wrong surgery on me, doing the exact opposite of what he was supposed to do. When I gave him a negative review on another website, he called & threatened me with harm if I didn't remove it. I reported him to the police. Then he started posting absurd lies about me - that I wasn't a patient, I was a former employee who stole drugs from him. I found posts of his from 2008, a year before I ever had the misfortune of meeting him, saying the EXACT same thing about 2 other people who gave him a negative review. Every day I find new posts of his on the internet saying false and defamatory things about me, and smearing my business, even though he has never been a client of mine. This man is scary and totally out of control. He has been sued several times in NY & CA, and you can look those up yourself here:

The post below is by Simoni himself, making up more lies about me. This man spends all of his time on the internet, even responding to posts that have nothing to do with him, posting vicious lies about me. No wonder he operates on the wrong parts. He has been sued many times in NY & CA for malpractice. You can look them up yourself:

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #900785

OMG! I went in for a procedure and swore I would never go back to him because I felt he was a crook.

But then Jennifer the Nurse Practitioner was hired and I like her a lot.

If she was not there, I would never ever, ever step foot in that place after reading all of this scary information!!!!

San Francisco, California, United States #743462

I am the author of the above post about Payman Simoni. The post is inaccurate.

Then why did the lawyer in the case tell me it WAS medical malpractice? Your lies are are just proving to people that they cannot trust a word you say.

Folsom, Louisiana, United States #254001

Most if not all the posts criticizing me are by Simoni himself. Look up the cases yourself on the CA & NY court website.

I got a copy of the complaint for the CA one - she says Simoni damaged her in surgery.

That doesn't sound like a car accident, now does it? And the one in NY says right on the website that it is medical malpractice.

Folsom, Louisiana, United States #202828

I spoke with the lawyer in the NY case myself and it IS a medical malpractice case.

Folsom, Louisiana, United States #202826

Simoni is CURRENTLY being sued for malpractice, one of many lawsuits against him:

#202758

Your a big looser, and a *** artist. I can give you a psychic prediction of what will happen to you, your gonna get sued for libel. F Off VS!

Dr Simoni did my rhinoplasty and it turned out great.He knows what he's doing and has a lot of experience. He's very nice and humble.

The staff was caring and he did EVERYTHING RIGHT! He is a wonderful plastic surgeon and shame on those who try to ruin his rep.

to Simoni Currently being sued San Francisco, California, United States #761394

I am the author of the above posts and they are inaccurate.

Who has nothing better to do with her time than research my case, which doesn't concern her at all, and post a multitude of negative posts. Get a life lady.

And if you are unable to look at a court website that says "medical malpractice" and understand that it is about medical malpractice, then you have more problems than I can solve. So good look, and I hope you get a life.

Lets face it Valerie, you tried to pawn off some NY case having to do with a CAR as "medical malpractice". The person on the PS board was quite able to look up your alleged "claims" of malpractice but what she found was your involvement in many legal cases against many doctors.

look him up even when I give you the links for the websites, you have more problems than I can solve. Best of luck to you.

"you can check it out on court websites, and everything I have said here and in court is 100% true,.."

That's exactly what "Me" did and it was found it was not true what you were saying.

The "malpractice" you allege about Simoni is just something about a CAR. You might have some gullible people believing your story but all it takes is a few sharp ones to figure out it's fishy.

Stop getting indignant that people don't believe your ***. It's not your right to hoodwink an entire audience just because your game is to extort money from doctors.

to ***. #767710

I am the author of the above post and it is not true. She has not lied and she had not extorted money from anyone. I am sorry for the harm I have caused.

Who have nothing better to do with their time than research my case, which doesn't concern them at all, and post a multitude of negative posts. Get a life folks.

And to the rest, EVERYTHING I have posted is 100% true, you can check it out on court websites, and everything I have said here and in court is 100% true, while everything Simoni has posted about me and said under oath is false. You can decide who you want to believe.

meant to say