2.2
Additional Fees

Filler was injected on the tip of my nose and I was lied to by the doctor saying it was a filler that can be reversed.When my nose started to deform I went back and he injected more telling me it would help, it made it worse.

The last time I went back to remove it, he simply told me there was nothing to do because the filler he used was irreversible. He did not use the filler that he advised me he would, he straight out lied to me and told me to deal with it. He was extremely rude and unprofessional, he went as far as telling me that only I would notice and nobody else because he doubts I know any geniuses. It has been months and it looks the same, no sign of improvement whatsoever.

I have consulted with other surgeons and cannot operate for at least a year because this filler tends to mimic cartlidge on the nose. This is the most negligent and abusive treatment I've ever received from a doctor. I had plans to get married in Feb 2017 and feel like calling it off. I have a very small profile and all you see standing out is a large nose tip that doesn't even go with the bridge.

I regret getting this done but I feel I was not only lied to but then humiliated and brushed off as if I wasn't a human or paying customer. The psychological trauma I now have in trusting doctors is unbearable as this one has a good reputation on TV. However, there are several complaints online of his lack of ethic and disfiguring other patients. I hope you can help me, I'm not looking for a sum of money, only the relief of knowing he will not do this to another person, justice needs to be served.

Nobody should be licensed to take advantage of people, sabatoge them, bully them and then make them feel they deserved it.This feels like a sick joke.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dr Simoni. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dr Simoni.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Dr Simoni to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dr Simoni?

Comments