Additional Fees

I would give this place a -1000 if I could. I totally got scammed out of $1100.

I went in to see about getting a steroid injection in a hypertrophic scar that had formed under my eye. Dr. Simoni and his nurse Jessica both said my only option was to get Restylane under my eyes to raise the area up so that it would blend in with the scar. My dr.

In Canada warned me that some places might try to talk me into other options that would be costly and told me not to listen and boy do I wish I listened to him. I went ahead and got the filler under my eyes and finally just now after getting the filler melted several times and also getting laser treatment under my eyes are they finally starting to look normal again. I had the treatment in April. I was walking around with what looked like lumpy mashed potatoes under my eyes for almost 4 months.

It was absolutely awful. Jessica did the procedure and I went back to her 4 times trying to get her to fix it. She kept putting more filler in and it just looked worse and worse. When I asked her to melt it she wouldn’t.

Then she blamed one eye being lumpy on a vein and said i needed to get the vein removed and gave me the number of her friend who was a vein specialist. These people were really trying to drain my bank account. They even tried to charge me more after I paid them over a thousand dollars to ruin my face. Absolutely appalling.

When I was in for the last time Jessica even threatened me and told me she wouldn’t see me again unless I wrote a positive review about her. Are you high?!?! You guys stole my money and ruined my face?!? Tried to charge me more, wouldn’t melt the filler which is what I needed and then tried to get me to spend money at her friend the vein specialist which also wasn’t needed!

When I finally smartened up and went elsewhere the receptionist looked at me and the first thing she said was, “wow they overfilled you, you need hyalarauinaise to melt that.” The receptionist knew! How did this surgeon not advise her the same?!? I also ended up getting the steroid injection which is all I needed! The scar completely reduces in size.

They lied to me and stole my money.

Stay away!!! I’ll remove this review if they refund me my hard earned money they stole.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dr Simoni Restylane Injection.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 27.

Comments